Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Too cute!

Any time you're having a bit of a bad day, this can't help but cheer you up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiEuFUwnGxE

YouTube is fun, but there's a lot of junk as well. I think some people think they're way more interesting than they actually are! :)

I think streaming has become so popular because people love to think they're famous. Plus with so many news channels looking for news, anyone can become famous just by posting something crazy.

I think I'll keep looking at YouTube every once in a while, but probably only to see things that people talk about. Not so much for surfing just to kill time -- although once the baby comes and gets into a nap schedule, maybe I'll be looking for a way to kill time!

1 comment:

  1. Is there ANYTHING better than a laughing baby? I live to make my 8-month old nephew giggle...

    ReplyDelete