Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Betty Blogger & Me

Whoo hoo! Betty Blogger summer school here I come!

What to do, what to do, what to do? What to do this summer while I work away at my PR job and wait for my baby #2 to germinate and join me in September -- I know, I'll learn more about Web 2.0.

While I know enough about facebook (thanks to maternity leave with baby #1), I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to other things so this should provide the perfect intro... and at $10 the price is right!

Even though my first homework assignment is late (can I say that the baby ate it?), eventually it got done and that's all that matters!

Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Bhahaha! Silly homework-eating-babies. Doesn't surprise me. They eat everything else. My sister's baby had a real thing for Slurpees. Who knew?

    ReplyDelete